- Primary care for all ages, based on evidence-based guidelines. Our Family Medicine specialist (Dr. Sutton) is trained to care for patients of all ages, from the newborn to the elderly. Our Internal Medicine specialist (Dr. King) is trained to care for adults with complex medical conditions.
- Childhood immunizations and well child checks
- Adult check-ups, including routing screening such as pap smears
- Care for acute illnesses, such as malaria and influenza, as well as chronic conditions, such as asthma, high blood pressure and mental health problems.
- Tropical medicine consultations, including pre-travel consultations and immunizations.
- Minor procedures, such as laceration repair, skin biopsies and IUD placement.
- Certificates for visa and medical clearances.
- Rapid tests for urine, malaria and pregnancy.
As primary care physicians, we can treat the most common illnesses ourselves. If necessary, we’ll refer you to a specialist.
What we don’t do:
- The dispensary is NOT equipped to provide care in life threatening situations.
- We do not have laboratory facilities. However, we have a collaboration with Lancet Laboratory and blood samples taken in the dispensary are collected by them daily. Please note that these exams must be paid in cash at the dispensary.